Trying different editing features...
Release your inspiration... This is the "P" option, which I think is for Paragraph. Keep typing without hitting Carriage Return, and the lines should be single spaced.
Hit a return, and it double spaces, and creates a new paragraph. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
The bolded H, creates larger and bolded text. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
The Regular H types in this text... kind of grayed out. Type text, select, then you can select B, I, to Bold or Italicize. Can also select to create a Link to a URL.
It doesn't look like I can choose/change colors of the text. No options for colors.
Hit the Line Break icon, in front of text, and it will create a line break, wherever your curser is.
- you can hit the Bullet icon at the beginning of a line, to get a bullet, which also indents.
- hit return, and it bullets the next line, until you select the bullet icon again, to turn that option off.
- Hit the numbers icon to create lines with numbers, and so on. Type continuously to keep in same numbered paragraph.
- Hit Return, to get a new line with the next numbered paragraph.
- Return for Three
- Deselect the Number icon to turn off.
|This is a Table||With 3 columns||column|
Press P to start a new paragraph
Or Bold H